guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chris Duncan <cell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branding Apache Guacamole Docker Image
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 07:20:04 GMT
Thanks for the clarification. Although I had read the document that you
pointed me to, I obviously did something wrong.

I now have a shiny docker-compose.yml file that spins up the Apache
Guacamole Docker containers with the appropriate branding.

Just in case anyone else is interested in using Docker Compose in the
future, here's my docker-compose.yml example file -

https://gist.github.com/celldee/0530d61d405b91107d8f9b12b0813e27

--
*Regards,*

*Chris*