guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cantle <p...@cantle.me>
Subject Re: add new connections via the web
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 22:48:46 GMT
I’ve seen this before...Assuming everything is setup correctly, you may be hitting an SELINUX
issue (if it’s in enforcing mode). You can check by running sestatus

If it’s enforcing, you can temporarily turn it off by running

setenforce 0

To temporarily set it to permissive. Then try to login. If that works, you have a few options
(disable it entirely, configure it correctly, disable it just for SQL/guac)

Rgds

Paul

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 11:38 PM +0100, "robertkwild" <robertkwild@gmail.com<mailto:robertkwild@gmail.com>>