guacamole-user mailing list archives

From mdbarber <md...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: RD Gateway Issue
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 09:17:55 GMT
1. I think i tested this with win7,8.1 and 10 targets, all required
connection property to be set to tls,  only one which would connect with
connection property set to RDP  was WinXP. I originally confirmed RDP to
be the issue by setting up other connections such as vnc, SSH and they
all worked.

2. I wasn't using a specific RDP gateway

3. Yes the guacamole connection  property is the one I am talking about,
saw the same as you with freeRDP version I was using was failing at same
point.

regards
mdb