guacamole-user mailing list archives

From tako <c...@temple.edu>
Subject Some VNC devices not rendering on IOS
Date Fri, 25 May 2018 15:08:22 GMT
Hi,

Not sure what exactly the problem is, but I have some devices that allow a
connection over VNC. I am having problems with AMX touch panel (for
automation/AV control) in a business environment. Works great in a desktop
browser and Android Chrome. Now, I have an iPad & Phone as well, and I have
connections that when opened...the connection is established, but all I see
is a black screen. I am able to interact, I just can't see what I'm doing.

I am able to open a Windows desktop (with a VNC server installed) just fine
across all devices.

I was wondering if it's related to resolution/scaling or something else. If
there's any technical information or debugging I can do, that'd be great.