guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Select User Connection Restricted by Source IP
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 11:49:24 GMT
Just a matter of taste. Both use-cases require extensions anyway. LAN/WAN
differentiation seems more important for me.

BTW, how can single user connect from different IPs simultaneously? It's a
great breach for attacker, which could mask malicious activity. I cannot
imagine such use-case where that might be needed. Do you?
Different IPs means that you provided your user to smb else who connects
from different location, this is what users were created for, imho.
One man = one user! This is  a rule of thumb
<https://www.compulite.ca/generic-user-accounts/>   of cyber security.