guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: RDP file transfer always 0ko
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 21:08:46 GMT
Patrick, if I read what you're saying correctly; transfered files arrive
at the server either with 0 bytes, and/or the file permissions are read
only?

Initially this would seem to me to be a permissions error between the RD
user you log in as, and the server; does that user have full read/write
access to the server? What happens if you log in as a the guac user
directly on that machine and attempt the same thing?

On 23/05/2018 6:09 a.m., Mike Jumper wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Patrick Torrent <ptorrent@weble.ch> wrote:
>> I'm using guacamole 0.9.14
> OK.
>
>> and guacamole-auth-noauth 0.9.14
> You should not use guacamole-auth-noauth for new deployments. It has
> been deprecated since 0.9.13-incubating:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/0.9.13-incubating/#deprecation-of-the-noauth-extension
>
> It has since been removed entirely following the 0.9.14 release, and
> will not be present in future releases:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-493
>
>> When a user connects to RDP, the network drive is properly mounted. I can see the
folders / files of the server side and windows side.

>> But when I want to send a file by drag & drop, an error is returned to me on
the interface. The file is sent to the server and is on the network share.