On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Greetings from Trainocate!

In our office, we deployed guacamole 0.9.14 in apache tomcat8, we are facing issues in audio redirection (microphone).

Our issue is the client machine audio is working fine, but the microphone is not working, can you help us to resolve this issue? Thank you

First, please do not post to both user and dev mailing lists - choose one (the user list, unless you're developing something and asking a question about that) and stick with it.  Otherwise it just causes confusion.

What is the client O/S and browser?  Can you successfully use the microphone in other applications on the client - both standard applications and on other web pages?  What have you tried to get it to work?

-Nick