guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.Zhan <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: can guacamole record the console logs of remoted computer?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 02:21:30 GMT
I found that  “Automatically create typescript path”  is not work!

When I  make a floder manually<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=fdVcfHuylaPDZuDmRee17DqXgyFjF-a_ghPayCjO5sDcwvSLQeZr3GOoli9NBI5LJ_uj5TFSSIZdFt5GLZ42jfuihUx3g35V6HuEcOaAcfW>,
the console log can be record .

发件人: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年4月17日 22:03
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: can guacamole record the console logs of remoted computer?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:26 AM, McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare) <Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com<mailto:Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com>>
wrote:
Hi Oliver,

Does the user running Guacamole (guacd) have write permissions to /home/console_log/?
You could try changing where the session capture file is sent to a location you know the user
has write permissions.

In addition to permissions, make sure you're looking on the correct host - the file will be
stored on the host running *guacd*, not (necessarily) the host that you are logging into via
SSH.

-Nick

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>