guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacd terminates connection if idle for ~30 seconds
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 03:47:14 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 19:47 messido <mohammad.zbaker@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm getting error 500 when trying to run "tunnel.connect();".. what exactly
> is it expecting of the data param inside the "connect()" function?

It is arbitrary data, dictated only by your tunnel implementation.

The way i previous had my client being setup is

> guac: any  = new Guacamole.Client(new Guacamole.HTTPTunnel('tunnel'));
>
> but now since I need a tunnel in order to call the sendMessage function I
> split it into

Why are you manually invoking sendMessage()?

> so now I figured I need to "connect" the tunnel as well, in order to be
> able
> to "sendMessage".. but tunnel throws error 500 when trying to connect.. is
> it expecting the UUID or what? All the API says is "The data to send to the
> tunnel when connecting."

If your tunnel is returning HTTP 500, you will need to look at the
server-sode code of your tunnel implementation. Running it under a debugger
may be in order.

- Mike