guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:39:38 GMT
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:25 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

> Client OS is Windows Server 2008 R2, and I have tried in chrome, IE,
> Firefox

I know that, at least in Chrome, you have to grant a web page access to the
microphone before it will allow it to be used.  Have you done this?
There's usually a little icon that appears in the box with the URL that
indicates something attempting to access the microphone.

> I could use the microphone via normal RDP but when I try to use via
> guacamole am facing this issue even though I set *enable-audio-input* as
> *true* and also my Ubuntu version is 16.04

So, to reiterate a previous question: Does the microphone work on other web
pages that use the microphone?  You can test it out, here:
https://test.webrtc.org/

-Nick