guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:17:13 GMT
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Greetings from Trainocate!
>

> In our office, we deployed guacamole 0.9.14 in apache tomcat8, we are
> facing issues in audio redirection (microphone).
>
> Our issue is the client machine audio is working fine, but the microphone
> is not working, can you help us to resolve this issue? Thank you

First, please do not post to both user and dev mailing lists - choose one
(the user list, unless you're developing something and asking a question
about that) and stick with it.  Otherwise it just causes confusion.

What is the client O/S and browser?  Can you successfully use the
microphone in other applications on the client - both standard applications
and on other web pages?  What have you tried to get it to work?

-Nick