guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:53:28 GMT
Hello Asbern,

Chrome requires having SSL (https) connection to allow usage of the
microphone and some other features (geolocation....). I think there should
be a message in the Chrome console when web page tries to access microphone
over an insecure connection.

Please check this page as well:
https://addpipe.com/blog/microphone-camera-access-no-longer-works-insecure-origins/

Regards,