guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject SESSION RECORDING of RDP Sessions
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:47:38 GMT
Hi Team,

I have applied the below settings  for session recording of RDP sessions :-

<param name="recording-path">/tmp</param>
<param name="create-recording-path">true</param>
<param name="recording-name">session-video</param>

Now it is creating session-video( dump ) files in that directory which
needs to converted using

 guacenc -s 1280x720 -r 20000000 /tmp/session-video

Is there any way to watch the videos  using Web browser ?

Can we configure the timings within which we need  session recording ?

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh