guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Fertig, Brian" <brian.fer...@philips.com>
Subject Radius
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:04:08 GMT
Gents,

  So after some fooling around I got the radius auth with 2factor and mysql auth working the
way I want.  Thanks for this project it so far rocks!  So couple questions is there a way
to have the users cached from radius in the SQL database so I can assign permissions even
though they come in via radius?  As well I was testing out an RDP connection and guacadmin
is stuck trying to connect to it.. How do I keep him from when he logs in to automatically
trying to connect to the RDP session?  I would like him to login and hit the admin panel.

Best regards,

Brian Fertig
Tools Solutions Design Architect
Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.