guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: changing the URL/Port on the guacamole server
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:08:25 GMT
Will, it looks like Nick replied but there was no text here. I'd defer
to his answer but in the meantime:

Not sure what your OS is but in Ubuntu you can change the port number in
the tomcat server.xml file with the line starting <Connector .... If you
OS is different, or you need further help, there are quite a number of

I believe the question regarding the URL was recently answered on this
forum, IIRC you simply change the name of the .war file. The location of
this may also depend on your OS but is likely in your
tomcat_installation_directory/webapps/ deirectory - in essence whatever
you name it will be whatever is contained within your url.