guacamole-user mailing list archives

From William Tyrell x1541 <wtyr...@tessy.com>
Subject changing the URL/Port on the guacamole server
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:08:41 GMT
Hello,

I am running a centos 7 box with guacamole. I cannot figure out how to change the URL, and
port on the server. I would love to change it from 8080 to port 80, and change the URL from
/guacamole.

Does anyone know how to do this. I have attempted multiple articles online (including their
guide which is for Ubuntu) and neither worked.

Thanks,
-Will

Please Consider The Environment Before Printing This Email.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for its
intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tessy
Plastics Corporation.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by email filtering and antivirus
software. For any questions regarding this scanning, please forward this email to: infos@tessy.com