guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:41:19 GMT
Yes am aware of that, in chrome I couldn’t able to enable that permission but in firefox
I could

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:10 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:25 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Client OS is Windows Server 2008 R2, and I have tried in chrome, IE, Firefox

I know that, at least in Chrome, you have to grant a web page access to the microphone before
it will allow it to be used.  Have you done this?  There's usually a little icon that appears
in the box with the URL that indicates something attempting to access the microphone.

I could use the microphone via normal RDP but when I try to use via guacamole am facing this
issue even though I set enable-audio-input as true and also my Ubuntu version is 16.04

So, to reiterate a previous question: Does the microphone work on other web pages that use
the microphone?  You can test it out, here: https://test.webrtc.org/

-Nick