guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:25:39 GMT
Hi Nick,

Sorry for the confusion caused.

Client OS is Windows Server 2008 R2, and I have tried in chrome, IE, Firefox

I could use the microphone via normal RDP but when I try to use via guacamole am facing this
issue even though I set enable-audio-input as true and also my Ubuntu version is 16.04

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:47 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Greetings from Trainocate!

In our office, we deployed guacamole 0.9.14 in apache tomcat8, we are facing issues in audio
redirection (microphone).

Our issue is the client machine audio is working fine, but the microphone is not working,
can you help us to resolve this issue? Thank you

First, please do not post to both user and dev mailing lists - choose one (the user list,
unless you're developing something and asking a question about that) and stick with it.  Otherwise
it just causes confusion.

What is the client O/S and browser?  Can you successfully use the microphone in other applications
on the client - both standard applications and on other web pages?  What have you tried to
get it to work?

-Nick