guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:29:52 GMT
I don’t have any specific reason to avoid HTTPS, just want to make sure the exact issue depends
on https or not that’s why. And also I have added an exception to guacamole IP to access
the microphone in Firefox settings, still the issue is not  solved.

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:49 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:31 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi Nick/Marko,

What if without using SSL/TLS and manually add an exception to guacamole IP to access microphone
in Firefox means will it work?

I'm not sure - give it a try and see :-).  I don't use Guacamole with SSL/TLS at all, so I've
no idea if it will work or not.  Is there a reason you're avoiding using SSL/TLS (HTTPS/WSS)?

-Nick