guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole audio redirection issue
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 12:05:01 GMT
Thanks for the info, will check that.

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 5:02 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:56 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi Nick/Marko,

Need one heads up, the SSL/TLS configuration should be based on guacamole or Ubuntu?

I'm not entirely certain what you are asking, but I think I know - you need to configure either
Tomcat for SSL/TLS (HTTPS) support directly, or you need to put a reverse proxy in front of
Tomcat (Nginx or httpd) in order to provide the HTTPS connection to your clients.  This is
not the same as guacd SSL/TLS support.  See the following page:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html

-Nick