guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject tree support in user-mapping.xml
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2018 19:10:04 GMT
Hello,

I do have my extension for Hyper-V, that does authentication and
authorizations for my Hyper-V guests. However I also would like to include
some of my infrastructure (SSH, VNC, etc.) into the solution – and
preferably not as a flat list but with some hierarchy. I do understand that
I can run a database and insert all information, likely in parallel to my
own extension. However I think that´s overkill (with one user, and system
load and backup is an issue) and would prefer if the
<http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#user-mapping
> user-mapping.xml could be extended to support a (simple, i.e. one level
totally fine) tree structure.

Anyone else?

Thanks & Best Regards, Joachim