Hi Team,

I am using Guacamole [ Latest version from GIT ] for RDP.

XRDP Version : 0.9.5
Ubuntu : 16.0.4
Local Operating System : Windows 10
Browser : Chrome

When I pass the parameter enable-printing to true then Device Redirection fails in Ubuntu 16.0.4

Expected output : Folder GUAC redirects to the Ubuntu thinclient_drives and Download folder inside the GUAC folder.

Actual Output : Folder GUAC redirects  to the Ubuntu thinclient_drives but When I click on that folder it shows loading and there is no Download folder .

When I don't pass the parameter enable-printing then Device redirection doesn't fails and works as expected.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh