Hi Team,

I have done the following changes to fix the above issue which works both in Windows  as well as Linux RDP.

#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME          "C\0L\0O\0U\0D\0\0\0"
#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME_LENGTH   12

Instead of using above configurations I have used the following  (  No   UTF-16 encoding  is required  ) :-

#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME          "CLOUD"
#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME_LENGTH   5

and I have used   UTF-16 encoding in the following :-

 guac_rdpdr_send_client_name_request(rdpdr, "Cloud Storage");

#define GUAC_DRIVE_NAME          "C\0l\0o\0u\0d\0 \0S\0t\0o\0r\0a\0g\0e\0\0\0"
#define GUAC_DRIVE_NAME_LENGTH   28

and used the above in the  guac_rdpdr_send_client_name_request function .

Following is the output in the Windows and Linux RDP :- Please refer the screenshots

Thanks Nick for the helping me out .

Please look into it and suggest if there is any change required.

Thanks and regards,
Amarjeet Singh