guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject Login screen issues
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:42:48 GMT
We have our security banner implemented on the log in screen as seen below.  One of our users
is complaining that the login username and password boxes are not visible and there are no
scroll bars.  How can I either swap the login area and have the security banner on the bottom,
or possibly have them side by side?

Thanks,
Harry

From: Ho, Shu (FAA)
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:39 AM
To: Rush, Ted (FAA) <ted.rush@faa.gov>; Devine, Harry (FAA) <harry.devine@faa.gov>
Cc: Mardahl, Steve CTR (FAA) <Steve.CTR.Mardahl@faa.gov>
Subject: Guac

Hi Guys, this is Steve Mardahl.  You may recall that I commented on the access screen being
too tall on some displays.  Now, on Shu's computer, there is no scroll bar, and no visibility.
 Can you please fix it so that the login is visible on the screen somehow?

[cid:image001.png@01D3B5F8.1FD22920]
Thank you,

Steve Mardahl on Shu's computer.