guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Getting ERROR : Network too slow
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 03:14:44 GMT
On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 5:19 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Is it really because of the Network too slow  ? [  How could we make sure
> that it is really because of network too slow.  ]*

No, but as the error message says, that is the typical cause. In this case,
it's more likely that your RDP server is not responding before Guacamole
gives up.

or

> *Is it taking time to communicate to AD for authentication ?*

I can't speak to why your RDP server is not responding within the ~15
seconds that Guacamole waits for connections to be established. If the
server was just started, it likely simply isn't ready to accept RDP
connections at the time the attempt was made.

- Mike