guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole Printer : Printing EXCEL document with multiple workbook downloads multiple file instead of a Single PDF file
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:08:04 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:23 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>

> Below are the logs :-

>> Mar 14 16:49:47 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: [
>> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
>> Mar 14 16:49:47 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: [
>> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]

Amarjeet, you are testing against a copy of Guacamole which you have
modified. These messages do not exist within our source. Please test
against Apache Guacamole as released (or as it exists in our git
repositories) before reporting issues.

http://guacamole.apache.org/faq/#test-against-latest-version

> How will I enable the debug logs ?

With the -L debug option.

> These are the INFO logs. I tried guacd -lL debug but of no use.

Debug-level logging enables the logging of additional messages which would
normally be hidden. It does not hide messages which are logged at higher
levels, like the "info" level.

- Mike