guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Renan Melhado <renan.melh...@gmail.com>
Subject Applications on RemoteApp sessions won't maximize to whole screen when using 1600x900 display
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:09:35 GMT
When using a RemoteApp application through Guacamole on a 1600x900 display,
the application will always start left aligned on the screen and it's
maximize button will only resize it to about 60% of the browser window.
This behavior does not happen when using RemoteApp directly (.rdp file) or
when using a lower resolution (1366x768).

1600x900 - RemoteApp on Guacamole: https://i.imgur.com/3LGo8Uq.png
1600x900 - RemoteApp on Windows: https://i.imgur.com/ypQ0fcd.png
1366x768 - RemoteApp on Guacamole: https://i.imgur.com/vK9IYv0.png

I've tried forcing the display width/height on Guacamole settings as a
workaround, as well as trying different applications and Windows Server
versions, to no avail. Am I missing something here?