guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I-pad keyboard input?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:09:13 GMT
I believe GUACAMOLE-352 addresses this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues/GUACAMOLE-352

It's not directly related to the issue you're seeing, but I think the way
it was implemented actually also helps with this.  This change went in
after the 0.9.14 release, so it'll be in version 1.0.0, or you can build
from git master and see if it works, there.

-Nick