guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CAPS lock is not working in XRDP version 0.9.5 with Ubuntu 16.0.4 [ Guacamole RDP ]
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:56:52 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:49 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I have been writing in Libre Office Writer on Guacamole RDP . I clicked
> CAPS lock and started writing but the text was still in lowercase.
>
> Guacamole-Server version : 0.9.14
> Guacamole-Client version : 0.9.14
> XRDP Version : 0.9.5
> Remote O.S. : Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 64-bit
>
> I have not done any modifications in the code.
>

> If I reconnect the RDP session with CAPS lock on, then it starts printing
> uppercase but if I again click CAPS lock to set it to lowercase, it still
> prints the uppercase.

This may be related to a couple of recently-fixed issues:

The changes for -232 were committed back in mid-January, and the ones for
-161 were finished up this weekend:
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/pull/227
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/pull/229
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/pull/209

None of those changes are present in version 0.9.14, so you'd have to build
from the master branch of the git repo to try it out.

-Nick