guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot connect to RDS Broker
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 10:52:49 GMT
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 5:28 AM, Richert Jérémy <jeremy.richert@arte.tv>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are currently using Guacamole 0.9.12 to connect to RDS servers and it
> works great.
>

> However, we will soon add a RDS broker server, and I can’t get Guacamole
> to connect on this broker.
>
> I have read that RDS brokers were only supported with FreeRDP 1.1+, so I
> have tried setting up a Guacamole 0.9.14 compiled with FreeRDP 1.1.
>

> Using only FreeRDP with the following command line, the connection is
> successful:
>
> xfreerdp /cert-ignore /v:172.25.xxx.xxx /d:MY_DOMAIN /u:user /p:password
> /load-balance-info:"tsv://MS Terminal Services Plugin.1.BUREAU"
>

> But with the same configuration in Guacamole, I just get rejected by the
> server:
>

> <config name="RDS broker" protocol="rdp">
>
>                 <param name="domain" value="MY_DOMAIN" />
>
>                 <param name="username" value="user" />
>
>                 <param name="password" value="password" />
>
>                 <param name="hostname" value="172.25.xxx.xxx" />
>
>                 <param name="ignore-cert" value="true" />
>
>                 <param name="load-balance-info" value="tsv://MS Terminal
> Services Plugin.1.BUREAU" />
>
> </config>

There's a JIRA issue out there that currently deals with this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues/GUACAMOLE-370

It is not yet resolved, so there may be some work that needs to be done to
get it to work, but you can read through the issue and see if any of your
experiences match what others are reporting.

-Nick