guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shared RDP connections with 0.9.14
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:44:15 GMT
On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 2:23 PM, NeilC <neil.canham@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there an API for generating the sharing URL?  If I could do that in an
> automated way then distribute that to all my clients I can probably manage
> the interaction swapping myself in another layer.
>
> I'll have a look at the way the current client does it, see what I can find

Yes, there is an API call for that - pretty much everything to do with the
Guacamole Client happens in some API call, and this is no exception.  I
can't tell you what that call is off the top of my head, but if you examine
the network traffic while using the client (with Chrome Developer Tools or
the like) you should be able to see the call and what information is
required for it.

-Nick