guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject Audio issues
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 14:53:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am trying to setup a sound through Guacamole. From the technical side,
all libraries are present and the remote speaker and microphone are
recognized in windows.

However, the playback is of acceptable quality, but the recording is very
bad. Most of the time recording is very choppy and seems to be accelerated;
it is not possible to use Skype or similar software.

When I test the connection with RDP from Windows box, both recording and
playback are correct. Testing connection with xfreerdp only from Linux box
gives similar results as with Guacamole, with either version 1.1 or 2.0.

It is my feeling that the issue is somewhere between xfreerdp and audio
subsystem, but I am not sure where to proceed further. My configuration is
Guacamole server on Ubuntu 16.04, libfreerdp 1.1 from the repository,
Guacamole 0.9.13 and Windows 2016 server.

Has anybody similar experience with sound playback and recording with
Guacamole?

Marko