guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole doesn't support AUDIO enable disable feature as FreeRDP do
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:58:23 GMT

> Guacamole does not use the same options to configure the same internal
> flags. The "xfreerdp" client and Guacamole are not equivalent in
> implementation, regardless of the fact that they use the same underlying
> RDP library (FreeRDP).

 I was just looking into FreeRDP code and get to know about these flags.

It's not my requirement.  I was just playing with those flags and trying to
find out the behaviour of Audio in Remote Server.

There could be use case though If I want to play sound on server machine
but not on the local machine which is somewhere else and do have audio
support ( speakers  not on cloud ) .

> Honestly, "leave on server" does not make sense to me as an option, but
> based on the code you pasted in your email, you'd need to use the
> "console-audio" option:

I tried to send the console-audio flag as well based on that code but of no
use.