guacamole-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole Printer : Printing EXCEL document with multiple workbook downloads multiple file instead of a Single PDF file
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:23:42 GMT
Hi Nick,


Below are the logs :-

>
>
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE-I guacd[31826]: Print job created
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> created
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Created PDF
> filter process PID=32209
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Created PDF filter process
> PID=32209
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[32209]: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:49:45 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[32209]: INFO: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:49:47 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:49:47 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:49:48 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Print job closed
> Mar 14 16:49:48 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> closed
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Print job created
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> created
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Created PDF
> filter process PID=32309
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Created PDF filter process
> PID=32309
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[32309]: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:49:49 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[32309]: INFO: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:50:00 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:50:00 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I systemd: Started Session 512 of user root.
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I systemd: Starting Session 512 of user
> root.
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: User explicitly aborted
> print stream.
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: User
> explicitly aborted print stream.
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Print job closed
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> closed
> Mar 14 16:50:01 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: GPL Ghostscript 9.07: ERROR -12
> closing pdfwrite device. See gs/psi/ierrors.h for code explanation.
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Print job created
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> created
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Created PDF
> filter process PID=32413
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Created PDF filter process
> PID=32413
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[32413]: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:50:02 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[32413]: INFO: Running gs
> Mar 14 16:50:07 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:50:07 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: [
> guac_rdpdr_process_print_job_close :: Return Code 188!!]
> Mar 14 16:50:07 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd[31826]: Print job closed
> Mar 14 16:50:07 GUACAMOLE -HA-I guacd: guacd[31826]: INFO: Print job
> closed



How will I enable the debug logs ?  These are the INFO logs. I tried guacd
-lL debug but of no use.
Please advice me here.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 6:43 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I am using Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows 10. I have multiple workbooks
>> which I want to print using Guacamole Printer.
>>
>> Instead of downloading  a Single PDF file it downloads  multiple files.
>>
>> Actual Output : If I have 12 workbooks it download 3 files.
>>
>> Expected Output : It should download single PDF file.
>>
>> I have selected entire workbook while printing the document using
>> Guacamole Printer.
>>
>>
>> Guacamole Client and Server Version : Latest version from the GIT
>> Remote OS : Windows 10
>> Local O.S. : Windows 10
>> Browser : Chrome
>>
>> What might be the issue ?
>>
>> Is it something to do with Guacamole ?
>>
>> If there s anything I am missing , please let me know .
>>
>>
> What is the log output from guacd in debug mode when you print this job?
> Is there anything during the printing that indicates why GhostScript might
> be breaking it up?
>
> -Nick
>

Mime
View raw message