guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Device Redirection fails in XRDP Version 0.9.5 [ when enable-printing is true ]
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 07:17:15 GMT
Hi Team,

I am using Guacamole [ Latest version from GIT ] for RDP.

XRDP Version : 0.9.5
Ubuntu : 16.0.4
Local Operating System : Windows 10
Browser : Chrome

When I pass the parameter *enable-printing* to *true *then Device
Redirection fails in Ubuntu 16.0.4

Expected output : Folder GUAC redirects to the Ubuntu *thinclient_drives* and
Download folder inside the GUAC folder.

Actual Output : Folder GUAC redirects  to the Ubuntu *thinclient_drives *but
When I click on that folder it shows loading and there is no Download
folder .

When I don't pass the parameter enable-printing then Device redirection
doesn't fails and works as expected.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh