guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Guacamole doesn't support AUDIO enable disable feature as FreeRDP do
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:07:24 GMT
Hi Team,

In Guacamole we have the option to disable audio to true or false but
FreeRDP doesn't behave like this while connecting through command line
interface.

It has following command line interface options.

> audio-mode: Audio output mode
> (mode can 0 - redirect locally, 1 - leave on server, 2 - none)

In Guacamole, If I set disable-audio=true then it disables the audio on
remote server as well.

*How can we achieve this on Guacamole ? (  leave on server  ) *

My Observations of Command Line Interface code of FreeRDP is as follows :

{code:none}
CommandLineSwitchCase(arg, "audio-mode")
{
long mode = strtol(arg->Value, NULL, 0);

if (errno != 0)
return COMMAND_LINE_ERROR_UNEXPECTED_VALUE;

if (mode == AUDIO_MODE_REDIRECT)
{
settings->AudioPlayback = TRUE;
}
else if (mode == AUDIO_MODE_PLAY_ON_SERVER)
{
settings->RemoteConsoleAudio = TRUE;
}
else if (mode == AUDIO_MODE_NONE)