guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Guacamole Printer : Printing EXCEL document with multiple workbook downloads multiple file instead of a Single PDF file
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:43:44 GMT
Hi Team,

I am using Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows 10. I have multiple workbooks
which I want to print using Guacamole Printer.

Instead of downloading  a Single PDF file it downloads  multiple files.

Actual Output : If I have 12 workbooks it download 3 files.

Expected Output : It should download single PDF file.

I have selected entire workbook while printing the document using Guacamole
Printer.

Guacamole Client and Server Version : Latest version from the GIT
Remote OS : Windows 10
Local O.S. : Windows 10
Browser : Chrome

What might be the issue ?

Is it something to do with Guacamole ?

If there s anything I am missing , please let me know .

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh