guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAPS lock is not working in XRDP version 0.9.5 with Ubuntu 16.0.4 [ Guacamole RDP ]
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:57:12 GMT
Hi Nick,

I tried the above and took the fresh code using git clone
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client to a fresh directory and BUILD
was success without any errors.

git fetch upstream might have caused something which I need to figure out.
There are no merge conflicts though.

*The above issue still persists.   Caps lock is not working as expected in
XRDP version 0.9.5 with Ubuntu.*

I am using fresh code in fresh directory.

Regards,
Amarjeet Singh