guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ERROR : Network too slow
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:45:09 GMT
Thanks Mike. I appreciate that.

I can't speak to why your RDP server is not responding within the ~15
> seconds that Guacamole waits for connections to be established. If the
> server was just started, it likely simply isn't ready to accept RDP
> connections at the time the attempt was made.

How can we make sure that RDP server isn't ready to accept RDP connections ?

This is not only happening if server was just started but if user connects
once and again try to reconnect after an hour ( any time ...)

Regards,
Amarjeet Singh