guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAPS lock is not working in XRDP version 0.9.5 with Ubuntu 16.0.4 [ Guacamole RDP ]
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:11:19 GMT
I also tried to change the following code in *guacamole.js* and changed*
index.html* file to load guacamole.js file instead app.js?varsion :-

Browser is loading the guacamole.js and the below change as well which I
verified through debugger as well.

var no_repeat = {
        0xFE03: true, // ISO Level 3 Shift (AltGr)
        0xFFE1: true, // Left shift
        0xFFE2: true, // Right shift
        0xFFE3: true, // Left ctrl
        0xFFE4: true, // Right ctrl
0xFFE5: true, // Caps Lock
        0xFFE7: true, // Left meta
        0xFFE8: true, // Right meta
        0xFFE9: true, // Left alt
        0xFFEA: true, // Right alt
        0xFFEB: true, // Left hyper
        0xFFEC: true  // Right hyper
    };

  if (!no_repeat[keysym])
>                     key_repeat_timeout = window.setTimeout(function() {
>                         key_repeat_interval =
> window.setInterval(function() {
>                             guac_keyboard.onkeyup(keysym);
>                             guac_keyboard.onkeydown(keysym);
>                         }, 50);
>                     }, 500);

*My Analyzations are as follows :-*

if* no_repeat* is true ( as  0xFFE5  : true )  in the case of above it
never enters into the loop.

and  if I remove the above change , *no_repeat* will return false and   it
will continuosly sends the CapsLock which is a BUG and it is fixed in 1.0.0

GUACAMOLE-161: Merge changes adding Caps Lock to the do-not-auto-repeat
> list.

Both the changes doesn't affect and fix the issue of *changing text from
lowercase to uppercase*.