guacamole-user mailing list archives

From EagleEye <a.lo...@web.de>
Subject LDAP - guacConfigParameter only possible once
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2018 15:00:35 GMT
Dear List,

I got a little problem here with my LDAP Setup.
I have Guacamole running without problems and reading LDAP entrys correct
(login and connections working).

Unfortunately i am unable to set guacConfigParameter more than once for a
guacConfigGroup entry...
Looking at the schema file i cant find anything wrong but when adding a
second attribute entry i get following message:

ERROR [LDAP: error code 18 - modify/add: guacConfigParameter: no equality
matching rule]

I really need to specify a second entry because else i am unable to connect
to a Win10 VM (need hostname and security).
Already tried to add via LDIF but only one entry for guacConfigParameter
remains after adding.

Anyone knows why this could happening?

Greetings,
EagleEye