guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject AW: Extension... showing VM status?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 18:16:29 GMT
Hi Mike,

I really like the extension approach and today tried to implement it. What I am struggling
with right now is your hint:

“The additional template content which renders this information is then added with a template
patch (in an area of the Guacamole interface where a connection object from the REST service
is already available), conditionally shown only if the attribute is actually set:

 <https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/b8a5f0bd2202077b1048baf7b903abc823e3df30/extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/modules/guacamole-auth-jdbc-base/src/main/resources/html/shared-connection.html>
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/b8a5f0bd2202077b1048baf7b903abc823e3df30/extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/modules/guacamole-auth-jdbc-base/src/main/resources/html/shared-connection.html“

I can tell from debugging output that my “status” attribute is there and Guacamole asks
me for attributes.  However the status is not shown in the UI, although I created a status.html
and listed that in my guac-manifest.json. But I couldn´t figure out from http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-patch-html,
what selector values are defined and what the meaning of the <span> contents are.

Can you please reveal some details here?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Joachim