guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Connections shown depending of the IP address
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:36:28 GMT
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Pepo <developer@bestinnovative.com> wrote:

> El MiƩrcoles, Febrero 28, 2018 12:05 -05, Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
> Ha escrito:
>

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:54 AM, Pepo <developer@bestinnovative.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello friends.
>>
>> Is there any way to filter the connections that can be shown depending on
>> the IP address that accesses the Guacamole site? I mean, that in addition
>> to the connections can be visible by certain users, only if the access is
>> from a fixed IP address then can finally connect to a specific computer.
>>

> No, not out of the box, but this shouldn't be too terribly difficult to
> implement in an authentication extension.
>
> -Nick
>

> Is there perhaps some document that can serve as a guide for the
> development of an extension?

Yep.  The following two places should help:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/custom-auth.html
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html

The first one walks through creating a custom authentication extension; the
second has more general information on the extension framework and some of
the functionality available in there.

-Nick