guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject Audio input problems
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 22:02:40 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to enable audio input in the Guacamole 0.9.13, libfreerdp-1.1
(default from Ubuntu repo)  and Windows Server 2012R2. The audio playback
and recording is tested with Skype and working when used directly with
xfreerdp.

With guacamole it is possible to make connection, but audio recording is
not working. I have experienced issues with disconnets on recording
(Guacamole-296, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-296), the
proposed fix was applied and there are no disconnects. However, the
recording still does not work -  Skype reports problems with remote
microphone.

Are there some other hints on how to enable microphone? Have anybody used
microphone with Guacamole?

Thanks and regards,
Marko