guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting errors on GUACD : Static Virtual Channels
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:14:18 GMT
Got it Mike.

I have to close the stream once data is sent.

I have few queries  which are as follows:-

If I have to continuously send and receive data would it be better  [ i ]
to create new stream and close the stream OR [ii] use the  same stream for
sending data every time .

If I will use the same stream every time, one pipe will be always open for
a single user but if 500 users are logged in at the same time. It will
exhaust the number of available streams as you said.

Please do suggest which would be better to implement for 500-1000 users.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh