guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting errors on GUACD : Static Virtual Channels
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 12:48:40 GMT
Hi Team,

I am connecting Eltima for USB redirection. It is continuosly sending and
receiving data from server to client through Guacamole ( onpipe stream ) .

Initially the Static virtual channel is connected as I can see in the logs.

USB is redirected  to the server and status is also connected.

After a while Status is disconnected and I got the following error on GUACD
:-

Feb  6 18:02:09  Guacamole-9098 guacd[16663]: Inbound half of channel
"usb4rdp" connected.
Feb  6 18:02:09  Guacamole-rms-9098 guacd: guacd[16663]: ERROR: Inbound
half of channel "usb4rdp" connected.

Why I am getting this particular error in GUACD ?

Is it because of continuously sending and receiving data ? [ might be
because of  pipe choke  ]

Any suggestions ?

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh