guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Newsome <aaron.news...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation question
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:12:27 GMT
On my system, after the port number the url contains the name of the compiled .war file, without
the war extension.

Like: /guacamole-0.9.14

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 3:06 PM, <harry.devine@faa.gov> <harry.devine@faa.gov>
wrote:

> This is going to seem like a basic question, but I’m setting up a new guacamole installation
following the user guide.  If I go to <IP>:8080, I get the Tomcat status page.  If I
got to <IP>:8080/guacamole, I get Error 404 Resource not found.  I can’t seem to find
where to set up the virtual directory to allow this to work.  Can someone point me in the
right direction?  I’m drawing a blank on it.