guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)" <Jeffrey.Mc...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Prevent VNC display from stretching?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:05:20 GMT
Hi Andrew,

If you are using the stock Gaucamole client, you can modify the default behavior in the javascript
to prevent autoFit at startup and set the zoom increments to whatever you want.

In guacamole.js you will find the below. Don't foget to re-minify the javascript into guacamole.min.js
after you make changes.

Regards,
Jeff

        /**
         * Whether the Guacamole display should be scaled to fit the browser
         * window.
         *
         * @type Boolean
         */
        autoFit : true,

    $scope.zoomIn = function zoomIn() {
        $scope.menu.autoFit = false;
        $scope.client.clientProperties.autoFit = false;
        $scope.client.clientProperties.scale += 0.1;
    };

    $scope.zoomOut = function zoomOut() {