guacamole-user mailing list archives

From amlamarra <andrew.lama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get Duo 2FA to work with Guacamole
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:32:35 GMT
Well, I do have the GUACAMOLE_HOME variable set in /etc/environment. There's
a single line in that file: "GUACAMOLE_HOME=/etc/guacamole" that ensures
that environment variable is set at boot and I can verify with the "env"
command. And I can assure you that both the mysql & Duo extension .jar files
are in the same directory "/etc/guacamole/extensions"...

AAAAND I'm an idiot...

I forgot to extract the downloaded extension file for Duo, leaving it as a
.tar.gz
Once I extracted the .jar file, restarted Jetty, everything worked!

Thank you, Mike, for getting me to do some simple troubleshooting that I
should have done myself  :D