guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one>
Subject AW: New user questions...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 20:08:42 GMT
Hi Christian,

I did not change that setting. I just tried with the setting, but the situation did not really
improve, the rendering varies over time for no apparent video. If you like I can send you
a video to your personal email (roundabout 17MB). Or any other idea?

Thanks & Best Regards, Joachim

Von: Christian Kraus [mailto:christian.kraus@ckc-it.at]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018 10:38
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: AW: New user questions...

Hi Joachim,

Did you aktivate

enable-font-smoothing

If set to "true", text will be rendered with smooth edges. Text over RDP is rendered with
rough edges by default, as this reduces the number of colors used by text, and thus reduces
the bandwidth required for the connection.

on your connections settings (it's in the performance section) under Guacmole Gui it is called
ClearType ?

rg

Christian